Friday, October 10, 2008

Back to Work and Run

The Long Vacation has passed. Now it's time to get back to work after more than a week of holiday. Well honestly, this lebaran holiday it's feel like a bit too long for me. I have spent a lot of time in Jakarta with many pleasures to many places these holidays. Visiting my sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephew, and others. And one of the progress is meet the "in law" to be (three times Amen).

By the way, I would like to say "Minal aidin Wal Faizin". Please forgive all the mistake between me and you. May God bless us all.

Back to businesses. Yes, I've already come back to Bandung today. Because I have to prepare for my judiciary and my kiosks, which will open after this next couple days. So, here i am, in Bandung, the city where business can run with smiles. Just a joke that mostly right compares to Jakarta.

By this time, me and my friends are discussing about some strategies in breaking the market on this after holidays moment. As you may need to know, our kiosk is located near the Telkom Institute of Technology, Bandung. As the result, we are having few enhancements of work days compare to the students activity on their campus. But it doesn't matter after all, because we will have an extra time to spare on students vacation days.

Last but less, the important thing is how to make us ready to run after this long holiday? The answer is will be done, can be done. Gracias and Success for you all!

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Blogger Templates | JCPenney