Thursday, February 08, 2007

Turn Back Memories

Beberapa hari yang lalu saya browsing ke youtube dotcom. Kali itu saya tiba-tiba teringat dengan beberapa lagu yang pernah saya dengar waktu saya kecil dulu. Dengan harap-harap cemas tidak jelas, akhirnya saya masukkan key word yang mungkin akan menuntun saya ke video-video klip tempo dulu.

And the memories start from the day when i was a kid until the time when i was a junior high school


1. Trio Libels - Aku Suka Kamu
2. Ultra - Say you do
3. Take That - Never Forget
4. Savage Garden - Truly madly deeply
5. Savage Garden - To the Moon and Back
6. Sweet Martabak - Ti Di Dit
7. New Kids On The Block - Step by step
8. Michael Jackson - Black Or White
9. Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground
10. Farid Hardja -Itu Cinta Ciptaan
11. 5ive - Slam Dunk Da Funk
12. Puff Daddy - Come With Me
13. Vanilla ice - ice ice baby

Take That - Never Forget
Masih ingat boyband yang bernama Take That? Duh, kok ini blog jadi bahas tentang boyband? Kehabisan ide ya mas? Hehehe...tenang aja. Saya tidak akan membahas siapa mereka secara mendalam. Saya cuma mau posting lirik lagunya yang berjudul "Never Forget". Lagu itu menggambarkan bagaimana perjalanan karir mereka dari awal hingga akhirnya menjadi salah satu boyband terbaik di masanya (sekitar tahun 1995an).

Selain itu, video klip lagu tersebut juga merupakan footage kebersamaan mereka di akhir masa-masa kejayaannya sebagai sebuah grup. Karena setahu saya, mereka pada akhirnya memutuskan untuk berpisah dan menjalani karir-karirnya sendiri. Dan kini salah satu jebolan Take That yang mendulang sukses di dunia musik ialah Robbie Williams.

Biar lebih tahu banyak tentang lagunya, ini dia lirik lagu Never Forget.

Take That - NEVER FORGET
(1995)

Been on this path of life for so long, Feel I've walked a thousand miles
Sometimes strolled hand in hand with love, Everybody's been there
With danger on my mind I would stand on the line of hope, I knew I could make it
Once I knew the boundaries I looked into the clouds and saw,
My face in the moonlight
Just then I realised what a fool I could be
Just cause I look so high I don't have to see me
Finding a paradise wasn't easy but still
There's a road going down the other side of this hill

Chorus:
Never forget where you've come here from
Never pretend that it's all real
Someday soon this will be someone else's dream

Been safe from the arms of disappointment for so long,
Feel each day we've come too far
Yet each day seems to make much more, Sure is good to be here
I understand the meaning of "I can't explain this feeling", Now it feels so unreal
At night I see the hand that reminds me of the stand I make
The fact of reality

REPEAT CHORUS

We've come so far and we've reached so high
And we've looked each day and night in the eye
And we're still so young and we hope for more, But remember this
We're not invincible, we're not invincible, no
We're only people, we're only people
Hey we're not invincible, we're not invincible

So again I'll tell you
REPEAT CHORUS

Ok..mungkin itu dulu aja buat hari ini.

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Blogger Templates | JCPenney